#MusicFriday: Hey Crush Playlist
February 16, 2018
Hey, it’s Friday! Welcome to HeyBeshie’s #MusicFriday!
Friday is the (best) day of the week where we get to relax and let off those steam from our usual busy work or school life. Here at #MusicFriday, we’ll be bringing you to our colorful world full of friendship, love, hope, laughter and sometimes, tears, through the music we listen to. We’ll be doing this every Friday just for the fun and the love of music.
This Friday, we offer you our Hey Crush playlist, for those of us who has a crush at work, school or in the neighborhood. We want to share those feel good moments of crushing on someone, with you.
Without further ado, here’s our Hey Crush playlist:
- Savage Garden – I Knew I Loved You
- England Dan and John Ford Coley – I’d Really Love to See You Tonight
- REO Speedwagon – Can’t Fight This Feeling
- Carly Rae Jepson – Call Me Maybe
- Gino Vannelli – I Just Wanna Stop
- Shanice – I Love Your Smile
- Michael Jackson – I Just Can’t Stop Loving You
- Stephen Bishop – It Might Be You
- A*Teens – Can’t Help Falling In Love
- Joe – I Wanna Know
We also made our Hey Crush playlist available for you to follow in Spotify!
Please also follow our Spotify account, heybeshie for more to come!
Photo by Simon Robben.